You can return to the new experience at any time.Classic site
Congratulations on the birth of your twins! Now, it's time to share the good news with the world. Photo Card birth announcements will let you do so in a one-of-a-kind way, and creating the words for them is as easy as can be when you follow these steps:
1. Choose a Greeting.
Start the card off with a sentence or phrase like:
- We're in for double trouble. Welcome...
- Our family has grown by twenty fingers and twenty toes.
- Twice the joy, twice the love. We're proud to introduce our twins...
- Peanut butter and jelly. Soup and salad. Salt and pepper. Please welcome our new favorite pairing:
- We welcome with love our miracles from above.
2. Add the Stats.
Below the greeting, include basic stats, such as:
Ann Marie and Lisa Lynn
January 1, 2018 6 lbs., 15 oz. and 6 lbs., 9 oz.
19.5 and 20 inches long
Born at 10:01AM
at St. Luke's Hospital
New York, New York
3. Select a Design.
Choose a birth announcement design that complements your greeting. If you went the more traditional route, choose an elegant classic card. For something funny, try a contemporary, colorful design.
With Photo Cards from Walgreens, you can start spreading the word about your twins' arrival as soon as tomorrow. Our birth announcement cards are available with FREE Same Day Pickup at more than 6,500 Walgreens locations.