When you add a new member to your family, you want to share the good news with the world. Birth Announcements let you do so in a memorable way. Writing the perfect announcement is as easy as one-two-three:
1. Include the Key Stats.
Traditionally, birth announcements include the following information:
- Weight and length in inches
- Parent or parents' names
You can also include:
- Time and place of birth
- Names of siblings and pets
2. Add a Personal Touch.
Once you have the key information in place, you can add a short line as an intro. Some ideas include:
- With ten little fingers, ten little toes, BABY NAME has arrived in the world.
- We joyously announce the birth of our baby girl/baby boy NAME.
- Thank heaven for little boys/little girls. Welcome to the world...
- The wait is over! BABY NAME has made his/her debut.
- Twinkle, twinkle, little star. We can't express how loved you are.
3. Choose a Card to Match Your Words.
After you have decided on your intro line, look for birth announcements that match the theme. For something sentimental or traditional, you can choose a classic card. Pair a playful or humorous message with a more contemporary or whimsical design.
You can spread the word about your little one's arrival with birth announcement Photo Cards from Walgreens Photo. All of our cards are available with FREE Same Day Pickup at more than 6,500 Walgreens locations.