The Easter Bunny is getting ready to hop down the trail and head to your house with goodies for the kids! You can be the bunny's special helper this year and create memorable baskets with these fun five ideas.
1. Ditch the Classic BasketThis year, forgo the usual Easter basket in favor of a Reusable Shopping Bag. You can personalize one with a photo for each member of the family and fill it full of candy and gifts. The roomy bags have plenty of space for holding eggs gathered during your hunt, and the environmentally friendly recycled material is durable enough to be reused year after year.
2. Make Greener GrassPut all those colored notes and memos that have been sent home from school to good use this year. Feed them through a paper shredder and then fold up the strips into an accordion shape to make pretty, eco-friendly Easter grass filler.
3. Personalize Some Puzzle FunMake your kids feel extra special with a toy that features their smiling faces. Our Photo Puzzle With Gift Tin is the perfect activity for rainy spring days and can be customized with a cherished photo of the past. Everyone can help put the puzzle together after Easter Brunch.
4. Sweeten Things UpClassic marshmallow treats and chocolate bunnies can be arranged along with jelly beans and peanut butter eggs to make for a colorful display.
5. Send a Special MessageTop off the Easter baskets with a greeting card that you customize yourself. Walgreens Photo has a wide range of Playing Cards that are perfect for celebrating Easter and spring. You can incorporate a special photo and add a personal message.
With FREE Same Day Pickup available for many Easter items from Walgreens, you can have your essentials for Easter in no time. Start designing now and get ready for the Easter Bunny’s arrival.